From: Abd ul-Rahman Lomax [mailto:a...@lomaxdesign.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 7:29 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com; vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:A huge Rossi (bad) thing to be revealed soon. (Daniele
Passerini)

<snip>

By the way, I'm disappointed by all the Mary Yugo bashing. I did not find
MY's skepticism to be severe or particularly extreme, compared to plenty
I've seen.

Maybe I missed something, but speculation that a company that makes
calorimetry equipment would sabotage that equipment when selling it to a
cold fusion researcher, merely because a skeptic works there, is libelous
and utterly out of place.

<snip>