--- On Sat, 1/28/12, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

> By the way, I'm disappointed by all the Mary Yugo bashing. I
> did not find MY's skepticism to be severe or particularly
> extreme, compared to plenty I've seen.

Well, as a semi-interested outsider who'd love a cheap (essentially fuel-less)
heater for my home, the way things look to me on this is simply, rule #2 is
thrown around here generously, but no one seems to read the parts about
"derision" and "ad-hominem" being banned, and go back to the science.

> Maybe I missed something, but speculation that a company
> that makes calorimetry equipment would sabotage that
> equipment when selling it to a cold fusion researcher,
> merely because a skeptic works there, is libelous and
> utterly out of place.

It isn't libelous unless it's questioning Ampenergo or Defkalion. :)

> Rather, that speculation is more of a sign of imbalanced
> thinking than anything I saw from Mary Yugo.

Funny how that works, isn't it? She is banned, and now generates even more
discussion based on who she is, and what she is "suspected of doing" or
whatever that case may be. Keep going, gentlemen, maybe you'll create a martyr
for someone. None of the rest of this is directed at you, Abd.

You are all so bloody wrapped around the axle about this you've gone off into a
wonderland of speculation and digging into places you have no business AS PER
THE RULES OF THE FORUM.

Funny also that the bleeding hearts aren't throwing a fit about accusations of
assumed gender identity and/or speculations about crossdressing. Hell, maybe
Mary Yugo is actually M*A*S*H's Maxwell Klinger after all. Maybe Rossi is the
savior of man with his reactor, but spends his nights getting off to Hawaiian
hula dancers traipsing atop blocks of borated paraffin. Who knows? It does NOT
matter to the science one bit.

The long and the short of it is, and plenty of you are apparently not
courageous enough to admit it, you get off on keeping this going. If you've got
the guts, admit it. If not, get back to the science like you whined about for
months, and leave this damn subject to rest in peace.

I fully expect to get banned for this. And to tell you the truth, I don't give
a damn.

--Kyle