 From: David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com>
To: thesteornpa...@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Test day in Greece time

It is fairly clear to me that DGT has a different design than Rossi.  You seem
to be over reacting to the situation as we need both companies.  I personally
think the world needs LENR a lot more than Rossi needs money and I think it is
prudent for the lawyers to argue about IP later as is usually the case.

Dave