I meant to say Rossi DOES NOT care about credibility.

Here is an astounding statement from Krivit:

How did highly educated professionals in the scientific community not
recognize the multiple contradictions in the Rossi story? How did they not
see the scientific failure of Rossi's claim?

Is there any person familiar with Rossi who does not recognize "the
multiple contradictions in the Rossi story"?!? Who the hell is Kivit
talking about? I and other have compiled lists of contradictory technical
statements made by Rossi. There is such a flood of these, I can't keep up
with them. I would not try to keep up with his contradictory assertions
about his personal business. Krivit seems to think that he alone sees this,
and the rest of us are blind to it. This is like looking at Niagara falls
and thinking you are the only person who notices all that water and
everyone else is oblivious to it.

Fortunately, these "multiple contradictions" have no bearing on the
scientific success or failure of the claim. That can only be established
with reference to instrument readings, palpable heat, physical laws and
other objective evidence. Despite the poor quality of Rossi's tests, they
have proved beyond doubt that the claims are true. Rossi's personality and
his contradictory claims about his business cannot affect this conclusion.