________________________________
 Von: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
An: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Gesendet: 21:41 Samstag, 17.März 2012
Betreff: [Vo]:Open-Source-LENR-reactor

>I am convinced that Rydberg matter is the causative factor in cold fusion. The
>study of Rydberg matter in its various forms is a very new field in >Physics.

---------
Axil,
actually I was currently not aware of this.
I'll take a look.

The/my basic approach is to change as little as possible and as much as
necessary.
Upon closer look this is ofcourse dangerous, because it implies -per definition
of the approach- that theories GRADUALLY change.
Who exactly said, that this is the norm, or the way to go?
We LIKE to have theory A upgraded to theory A+.
Because this means BAU.

Anyway. I'll take a look at Rydberg.

best regards
Guenter