*Okay, so in 10 years a solution will be here. Japan presently has 50
reactors turned off, and they cannot afford to replace them with Chinese
reactors available in 10 years.*
* *

* *
* *

*Anyway, even if cold fusion does not succeed, I think there is no chance
people will building uranium fission reactors 10 years from now. Certainly
they will not be in Japan.*

Jed, you often lecture the critics of cold fusion because they have not put
in the time to properly understand and apply LENR technology.

I think you are suffering from the same lack of desire to educate yourself
about nuclear power when you categorically reject nuclear power based on an
incomplete education.

The Japanese are smart people; they should not reject nuclear power based
on the past mistakes and criminally deficient nuclear engineering of their
American idols. Like China they should take their on fate in their own
hands; they can devote some money and talent to direct their nuclear
industry in the proper direction.

It’s only a matter of applying some decent engineering to this need.