At 09:30 PM 4/5/2012, Daniel Rocha wrote:
The idea was doing something cheap, right?

Yes. Cheap carbon dioxide laser? If we could get direct stimulation in the range of 8 - 22 ThZ, great! That would replace the two visible light lasers. However, I'm not clear if the far infrared would penetrate the windows and electrolyte.

2012/4/5 <<mailto:fznidar...@aol.com>fznidar...@aol.com>
Why not use a carbon dioxide laser?