________________________________
 Von: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
An: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Gesendet: 20:33 Freitag, 6.April 2012
Betreff: Re: [Vo]:Stimulation of LENR using dual lasers, creative engineering
needed

>To the highest possible extent, the lattice should be devoid of flaws to
>minimize random phonon reflections(RPR). RPR will disrupt the phonon resonance
>pattern that the lattice heat stimulant is producing. A flawed lattice could
>be the reason for inconsistent results in many experiments.
Obviously, micro powder will not work in this type of phonon system which seeks
to establish a phonon resonance pattern.

--------
Axil,
do you have a sound argument for that?
CF eg Ahern, who argues that:

citation:
In conclusion, perhaps the most important use for Energy Localization will be
in the field of Lattice Assisted Nuclear Energy. We have already noted that
superconductors have enormous anharmonic vibrational modes.  Palladium
hydride is a superconducting system that already has enormous vibrational modes
for the hydrogen isotopes. By processing palladium powders  in the 4-10 nm
size regime produce enormous anharmonic vibrational modes of the palladium
lattice that get superimposed on the anharmonic hydrogen vibrations leading to
a amplification of the hydrogen modes. Energy localization is superimposed over
the already delocalized motion of this superconducting system.
->comment on p 13 of his ppt-presentation
"Energy Localization-- The key to Understanding Energy in Nanotechnology
& Nature"

Not that I find this very authoritative, but it is a statement, which is
consistent with an implicit one, i.e. that larger crystal sectors (>10k
atoms) are more effective in producing extreme local amplitudes/temperatures,
if they are NONHOMOGENOUS. The probability of aharmonic 'temperature' extremes
(excuse the sloppy diction) would be higher, if the crystal-structure would be
nonideal.

You can make a probabilistic analysis of different-size crystal-clusters and
see eg with which (negligible) probability the coulomb barrier is approached.
Nonideal structures help a bit in raising  the probability of local
'temperature-extremes', but never seem to  to approach the
coulomb-barrier.

This maybe a pointless exercise, but I find it useful nevertheless.

(2nd disclaimer: there is definitely a sort of scientist,
which is cornered for some reason or other, and puts out more and more extreme
claims, until his reputation implodes. Peer reviewing is the opposite It
fosters scientific conservatism, downto outright sklerosis)

Guenter