Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I suspect the requirement for the 45 MW LENR systems originally came from
> the US Navy to power their aircraft carrier based drones.

Also, if Rossi can make a 45 MW reactor it will be the size of an office
building. It will weigh many times more than a drone. Even Rossi's smallest
reactors are far too heavy for aviation applications. The ratio of weight
to power is too high.

Everyone I know in the military and the aviation business agrees that LENR
may be an important source of energy in the future, but Rossi's present 1
MW reactor is ridiculous, and a 45 MW version would be insane. It makes no
sense whatever to scale up so much at this stage in the development of the
technology.