Axil,

Isn't Celani  http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg59143.html
with "(as HYDRIDES?)" discussing e+p+e anions attracted toward the Ni nucleus under conditions favorable for penetration of the p+e portion leaving e outside to satisfy charge balance and resulting in a Ni nucleus of instability ala Rossi?

Warm Regards,

Reliable

Axil Axil wrote:

We all at vortex have ignored the hexane/propane (HP) based reactors. IMHO, this reaction type is different in its operation and its reaction mechanism than what Rossi and DGT are doing. I am thinking 180 degrees out of phase different. I am talking negative polarity as opposed to positive polarity. This reactor type is not thermionic by is controlled by varying the electrical spark input into the reaction.

I believe that the HP reaction is a hydrogen/carbon/nickel dry cold fusion reaction in dusty plasma. This HP reaction is based on the Rossi reaction only in inspiration but at the same time is completely original.

We see reports of successful HP reactions almost weekly here at vortex and yet we are fixated on the Rossi reaction system.

The HP seems to be more robust, more controllable and more stable than the Rossi reaction.

Having added a catalyst to this HP reaction puts Mint Candy far ahead; head and shoulders ahead of the HP pack and fortunately Mint Candy is posting here at vortex.

With Congratulations Gratitude and Respect: Axil