On occasion I find myself liking the hydrino concept.  The gamma radiation
associated with element mutation is hard to accept without assuming a large
amount of leakage.

Unfortunately, there are some serious questions as to whether or not hydinos
exist.

It would be convenient if the proton and electron were sucked into the nucleus
since that would eliminate the barrier entirely.   If this is true, why is it
difficult to achieve rapid LENR activity and the corresponding high powers?
Has anyone been able to answer the question as to why the reaction rate is
relatively low under this condition?

Is it possible that the reaction rate for LENR devices is throttled by the lack
of hydrinos or your version of them?   Maybe they are not too easily
constructed in the real world and that is why a special condition must be
achieved where they can be generated.  That would be a neat reason for the
difficulties encountered in our experiments.  If this is the case, it would be
a good idea to concentrate on a method of controlled generation for these
components.

I wonder about the electron being ejected from the nucleus with all of the
reaction energy.  Has anyone calculated how much ionization would be generated
by an electron with 6 MeV of energy?  Would that not be easy to see in the
experiments?

We are limited in our thought processes by the lack of data and I can hardly
wait until we finally obtain output material from Rossi's and DGT's devices
that can be independently measured.

Dave