To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Mills Hyrdrino project (was :about Triumph Management (and LENR))

Hi,
[snip]
Have you come up with a way to produce these hydrinos cheaply (in terms of
energy.)?

It seems to me that the first step is to prove your theory with a relatively
cheap "Hydrino Generator".  I guess once you are able to create copious
amounts of hydrinos, it would be a simple thing to produce power, whether
there is actual Fusion or not; did I understand you correctly?

All one and the same thing. Hydrinos are manufactured in the device itself, and
fused on the spot.
However the great possible weakness is that I'm not sure how much energy it will cost to make them. At 100% production efficiency about 4000 eV / Hydrino => 8
MeV fusion energy for a COP of 2000. However I have no idea what sort of
production efficiency I might achieve in practice (IOW I don't know how many
times I will have to spend 4000 eV to produce 1 Hydrino).
Though it may not be too bad, as there are few alternative routes available that
might consume energy.

Despite the uncertainties, I think it's worth trying. The downside is a few
thousand down the drain if it doesn't work. The upside is billion/trillions if
it does.
(The World spends over 4 trillion annually on energy).

(Besides the additional benefit of cheap & easy interplanetary travel.;)

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk