From: mix...@bigpond.com [mailto:mix...@bigpond.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 1:21 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Mills Hyrdrino project (was :about Triumph Management (and
LENR))

Hi Jojo,
[snip]
>Quite honestly, Mills has had decades and considerably more than
>$100,000 that you estimate, to bring his Hydrino Theory reactor to
>fruition without apparent success.  No insult or ridicule intended,
>but what makes you think that you can build a reactor based on his
>theory that will outperform what he has produced so far, when the "maestro"
himself has been unsuccessful?

>Please do not take this post as a snide remark to ridicule or to
>insult.  I guenuinely want to know.
[snip]

1) Mills is not interested in fusion reactions.

2) By concentrating solely on Hydrino reactions Mills is constantly having
trouble achieving an acceptable COP.

3) Fusion reactions deliver on average about 1 thousand to 10 thousand times
more energy/Hydrino than hydrino reactions themselves, consequently an
acceptable COP should not be a problem.

4) I have potentially come up with a way of bypassing the catalysis steps he
requires. It is these catalysis steps that prevent him from achieving very
large energy output/Hydrino.

5) I would produce mostly severely shrunken Hydrinos, and very rapidly,
leading to almost instantaneous fusion (micro to milliseconds).

6) As a consequence, the power output is a simple function of Hydrino
production rate and that in turn is simply a matter or regulating an
electrical current.
(In fact the device shares some aspects of an old electronic vacuum tube,
which is why it can be so readily controlled over a wide range of power
outputs).

7) I would prefer to use the p-B11 reaction if that proves possible, because
it is very clean in a nuclear sense.

8) There is sufficient Boron in the oceans to last us for many millions of
years.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

This Email has been scanned for all viruses by Medford Leas I.T. Department.