Thanks for the great paper--I thought I had read all of Hal's papers, but
missed this one!
I wasn't trying to take credit for the idea. I just didn't know what to call
the phenomenon.  I think Larmor Compensation is as good as any, though perhaps
Hal would argue that it should be Boyer ZPE Compensation.
The point I am making is this, the consequences of accelerating an electron in
one direction are not undone by the consequences of then accelerating it in the
opposite direction. Energy is emitted by the electron both times and is
replaced by the quantum vacuum both times. My proposed device will exploit this
fact to achieve a practical harvesting of ZPE.