Rossi conspiracy, part TWO.

Here I concentrate on Rossi/DGT, which somehow seem to be joined at the hip.

The genealogy seems to be clear: Piantelli/Focardi -> Rossi -> DGT

Rossi improved on P/F, then DGT stole something and improved, then Rossi
improved.

Here we are: the 600degC solid-state e-cat.

Remember: Rossi never proved anything!
Whoever believes differently: please show the evidence!
There is none of any validity!

Mats Lewan from Nyteknik had to resign because of what?
Sloppy bullshitting.

Since the elimination of M.L. from Nyteknik staff, all LENR reporting stopped.
Why?
Ask yourself.

Rossi, without a doubt is a master of pretending.

But he is approaching some limits, which are timed to about 9/2012.
Rossi, I am sure, has nothing to offer but vague socalled 'evidences',
transmitted via various internet channels.
Somebody respectable must stand up, not only National Instruments, which
currently seems to be ridiculing itself.

(Note: I know NI/ Labview from v 1.0  on a Mac 128k, so do'nT ask me. if
somebody offers the the most precise measuring tools to measure a BRUTALLY
evident effect like commercial LENR, I have to ask, if those guys understood a
bit of the issue.)

The general calmness of Rossi (pretending a 16hr workday, simultaneously
answering all sorts of silly questions,) is something to consider, right?
Now comes the conspiracy:
Fasten Your seatbelts!

-> Part III