Nyteknik/Mats Lewan  stopped reporting about LENR as of Feb 28, 2012.
Yes. He seems to be reporting about drones as late as late as June 12, 2012 at
Nyteknik, but nothing wrt LENR.

Google 'LENR Nyteknik' and you see that it stops at Feb 28, with a hefty >460
comments in swedish.

Maybe Mats should comment why he did not report anymore  on the most important
issue, which ofcourse involved heavy expenses by a small publication like
Nyteknnik,  enabling visiting Italy and Greece and such byone oof its core
reporters, to find out what is going on.

And yes, I am just a bystander, watching possible bullshitters , not having the
time to visit the ultimate bullshitters.

Wether Mats Lewan has the mental acuity to decode what is going on, is an open
isue to me.

I must confess that I did not find the exact reference as to why Lewan has been
sent to the pastures wrt LENR , so to say, but the fact is, that that Nyteknik
LENR-reporting stopped Feb 28.

Jed. I have high regards toward Your assessment wrt LENR, but choose your peers
wisely.
Lewan could not make his case convincingly, and made some grave errors of
judgement, as far as I can see.

Correct me if I am wrong, on a factual basis.

I am presenting here a low probaility issue, say 20%, which is conveniently
termed a conspiracy, but is not. This is a probabilistic assessment of affairs
with probability >0% to xx%.

Lewan is just one case, switched down from 90% to 10% by his peers.
For me this is significant, but not decisive, as anything is for me.

If You do not understand this, not my problem.

Guenter.