On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:10 PM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax
<a...@lomaxdesign.com>wrote:

No effect was alleged for electric fields on nuclear results. It's just
> something they did, apparently a few times, as far as I've seen.

I just read the paper (link reproduced below), and there does appear to be
a claim of an effect for an electric field on the number of pits observed
(a proxy for nuclear results).  The claim is something like this:  for Pd
co-deposition on a Ni wire substrate, no pits were observed when no
electric or magnetic field was present.  For the same Ni wire assembly,
high density pits are observed when an electric or magnetic field was
present.  For Pd co-deposition on wires of Au, Ag or Pt, neither an
electric nor a magnetic field was required to see pits.

Table 2 gives a summary of the individual runs.  Section 3.4 goes further
into the above finding.

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/**library/2007/2007BossP-**UseOfCR39.pdf<http://newenergytimes.com/v2/library/2007/2007BossP-UseOfCR39.pdf>

Eric