If that is what happened, and Rossi was asking a large license fee for IP that was not (entirely) his at all, DGTG, with all good intentions that they may have had for this cooperation, must have scratched their heads and weighed their options.

Depending on the contracts they had in place with Rossi at that point, in fact, the choice for re-engineering it themselves from that documented point versus signing and paying for an unsound licensing deal may have been the legally better one.

Andre

On 07/17/2012 12:48 PM, Jojo Jaro wrote:
Dave, I appreciate your comments.
My opinion of DGT was heavily influenced by one of the earlier Xanthoulis interviews where he admitted to have gained access, by subterfuge, the identity of Rossi's catalyst. The guy practically admitted he stole Rossi's Intellectual Property. Now, after having stolen the idea, they are claiming that their process is their own innovation. Yes, they have better reactors, but only because they have a lot of engineers working at these control issues. But make no mistake about this. DGT reactor technology was stolen from Rossi. This was the seed for my negative feelings about DGT, and everything they have done to date has only served to reinforce that feeling. And until they can prove otherwise, their behavior is worthy of contempt. To add insult to injury, they now compete with Rossi. Even Stremmenos seems upset at DGT's behavior, and being an insider, he is in a position to know the truth. This gives credence to his assessment of DGT; heavily influencing my opinion of that company. When one of the insiders, a member of the board, openly criticizes your companies' behavior, there has got to be something to it. Otherwise, you just can't explain Stremmenos' behavior any other logical and consistent way. And to me, Stremmenos has infinitely more credibility than Xanthoulis. When a board member essentially says, it's a company of crooks (hyperbole and overemphasis is used liberally here.), I tend to believe it. Who knows if DGT even had the original intention to ever work with Rossi. Me Thinks, they just partnered with Rossi until they can discover the secret catalyst. And based on my understanding of the timeline (someone correct me.), the divorce occured shortly after Rossi submitted his ash for spectral analysis. This little fact seems to strengthen my original thesis. Respect for DGT will come when they start acting and doing things that will earn them respect. Like behave honestly, for a change. Why do I despise DGT so much? Because I despise dishonesty and dishonest men. Is Rossi right to call these folks snakes and clowns? ... you betcha. Is Rossi acting dishonestly also? You betcha. But at least Rossi did not steal anyone's ideas or stabbed anyone in the back. Rossi is just acting to protect his interest. And he has provided proof, albeit not the proof that pseudo-skeptics would like.
Jojo
PS. 70% chance they will withdraw from ICCF17. And by this, I don't necessarily mean physically withdraw from the conference. This could include withdrawal of essential data that would essentially render their participation a mockery of the process and the goals people are trying to achieve in that conference. In other words, severely incomplete and censored data. In other words, they are simply using ICCF17 to advance their own agenda like they did with Rossi. Anyone willing to bet a steak lunch over this?

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* David Roberson <mailto:dlrober...@aol.com>
    *To:* vortex-l@eskimo.com <mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Tuesday, July 17, 2012 11:52 PM
    *Subject:* Re: [Vo]:principles of DGTG 's technology

    Jojo, you are entitled to your opinions of the parties involved in
    this shaky afair.  I feel that DGT should be given a bit of
    respect since they seem to have moved forward a major distance in
    their design .  Do you feel that you stole Rossi's design and are
    just making improvements upon what he has initiated?  I believe
    that most important discoveries of the past have been followed
    closely by new patents offering improvements that make the final
    device more useful.
    Of course we all know that Rossi himself is standing upon the
    shoulders of all of those before him as the saying goes.  I
    believe that Rossi deserves to make a modest fortune for his
    championship of the LENR field in the recent past and it is
    important to reward him and others who have worked so hard to
    bring forward this important technology that is so world
    changing.  I do not believe that these people deserve to have
    total control over the fortunes of the rest of mankind by
    defeating the competition with legal authority.  Let competition
    determine their rewards to the major extent and may the best
    products prevail.
    DGT is not a company of crooks as far as I can determine.  Neither
    is Rossi or the other researchers trying to cash in on these
    products.  We should reserve judgement until the facts become
    clear and they are entitled to that level of respect.  Later, we
    might agree to hold them in contempt, but for now lets cheer them on.
    Dave