On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 17:19:34 -0400
Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > No, I don't care if Bangladesh sinks beneath the Global-Warmed ocean.
> >

> If you mean that, you are an inhuman monster.

You have to have priorities. Mine are for my own people. If you really
care about the miseries of the entire planet, I don't see how you
remain sane.

> By the way, it is not true that people in the U.S. or German were unaware
> of the Holocaust as it was happening. Everyone in my family knew about it,
> because they were killing off our European relatives.  The ones who escaped
> told us. Everyone knew.

My relatives died in the Holocaust too, and everybody knew, but nobody
cared - still don't. Many of my German relatives were blown to bits by
Allied terror bombing; others in Sileisa were murdered by Red Army
troops.

There are even Holocaust deniers who say that not so many Germans died,
and there are disgusting Holocaust abstainers who don't care that
Germans died, and even inhuman Holocaust advocates! who say my relatives
had it coming.
--
Vorl Bek <vorl....@antichef.com>