From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 3, 2012 2:25 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The Fallacies of Darwinian Evolution - Basic Definitions

Renownedpaleontologist Jack Horner has spent his career trying to reconstruct
adinosaur. He's found fossils with extraordinarily well-preserved blood
vesselsand soft tissues, but never intact DNA. So, in a new approach, he's
takingliving descendants of the dinosaur (chickens) and genetically engineering
them toreactivate ancestral traits — including teeth, tails, and even hands —
to makea "Chickenosaurus".
Jack Horner: Building a dinosaur from a chicken
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QVXdEOiCw8&feature=related