I don't think Darwin pronounced himself on erosion, Jojo.

Erosion is a long-observed and understood phenomenon. Ask any farmer, or road
builder.

The Biblical view requires faith and does not pretend to be scientifically
provable.  Erosion is based upon physical phenomena. Check out the Chesapeake
Bay Watershed model if you are in any doubt about this.

Cheers,
Lawry