http://pesn.com/2012/08/18/9602162_My_Visit_to_Inteligentry/

My Visit to Inteligentry

Even the usually supportive Sterling D. Allan of Pure Energy Systems News
is asking hard questions. The entire area is in a herding cat’s type of
predicament. The Rohner business plan is something that an engineer would
come up with. If the Papp engine does work, the business plan might not.

Cheers:    Axil