Quantum gravity blueshifts the incoming particles/radiation to ultrahigh
frequencies and ultrahigh energy levels right near its surface.  It is this
high energy level which busts up the coloumb barrier of atoms pulled close.

It is the same effect in reverse which makes any energy leaving this
collapsed matter to be of low energy level/frequencies redshifted and less
harmful

Red Shift & Blue ShiftA light source moving *away* from the listener (*v* is
positive) would provide an *fL* that is less than *fS*. In the visible
light spectrum <http://physics.about.com/od/lightoptics/a/vislightspec.htm>,
this causes a shift toward the red end of the light spectrum, so it is
called a *red shift*. When the light source is moving *toward* the listener
(*v* is negative), then *fL* is greater than *fS*. In the visible light
spectrum <http://physics.about.com/od/lightoptics/a/vislightspec.htm>, this
causes a shift toward the high-frequency end of the light spectrum. For
some reason, violet got the short end of the stick and such frequency shift
is actually called a *blue shift*. Obviously, in the area of theelectromagnetic
spectrum <http://physics.about.com/od/lightoptics/a/electrspectrum.htm> outside
of the visible light spectrum, these shifts might not actually be toward
red and blue. If you're in the infrared, for example, you're ironically
shifting *away*from red when you experience a "red shift."