Abd,

The micro black hole would begin life without momentum, so it would not
immediately zip off through the earth.

A 22 microgram black hole would not consume the earth, read up, lots of
recent studies. A micro black hole with the mass of a mountain only exerts
one gram of force on its surroundings.

It would be acted on by gravity just like any other 22 microgram particle,
such as a grain of sand.  Over time I could see these destroying most
pieces of equipment they are created in.

Yes, I could see the charge changing as it consumes different particles and
at times they might even act stable.  A micro black hole will behave just
as any other particle with mass, angular momentum and charge and at times
the charge can be neutral.

High Power at the surface will help it break up other particles -
collective energy.

All of the LHC Cern studies I referenced predicted a micro black hole would
either 1)evaporate down to stable remanants or 2) evaporate completely
almost instantly.

I realize you have been too busy profusely chatting AbdOgabble to read any
of them...