I have been using black hole and singularity interchangeably and that is
confusing and inconsistent.   I will refer to it as a "quantum black hole"
that obeys quantum mechanics:

In quantum mechanics, the black hole emits Hawking
radiation<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawking_radiation>,
and so can come to thermal
equilibrium<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermal_equilibrium> with
a gas of radiation. Since a thermal equilibrium state is time reversal
invariant, Stephen Hawking
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking> argued
that the time reverse of a black hole in thermal equilibrium is again a
black hole in thermal
equilibrium.[2]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_hole#cite_note-1>
This
implies that black holes and white holes are the same object. The Hawking
radiation from an ordinary black hole is then identified with the white
hole emission. Hawking's semi-classical argument is reproduced in a quantum
mechanical AdS/CFT <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AdS/CFT>
treatment,[3]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_hole#cite_note-2>
where
a black hole in anti-de Sitter
space<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-de_Sitter_space>
 is described by a thermal gas in a gauge theory, whose time reversal is
the same as itself.

In the Rohner video, i believe that the phenomena he describes fits the
above description.  I believe quantum black hole(s) from collapsed helium
have built up on the inside of that one coil and are acting as a bridge
that is collapsing matter (gas) and radiating energy  through the coil to
achieve thermodynamic equilibrium in its surroundings.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0IPWmm7GDc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Collapsed matter acts like a quantum heat pump, which is useful.  Downside
is that it is a bad actor.  When not in equilibrium it tends to devour
matter releasing radiation and creating uncertainty, which is very hard on
equipment and people.