On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 9:58 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:
> I was thinking of the other guy whose name is Heisenberg.  The wave
> functions do not have a time domain feature from what I recall.  And then,
> any attempt to locate the electron will shove it out of position.  This
> discussion reminds me of the dead/alive ECAT story.  I do not claim to be an
> expert in QM, perhaps someone who has that knowledge will help out here.

Okay, but what I'm sayin' is that in the crevasse of a partial crystal
lattice, those partial bound electrons restrict where the RSH fermion
might reside by exclusion.

"Well, I can't go there."

"And I can't go there."

Fritz!  Let's just plunge into this these here bound quarks and make a
neutron.  Kinda reminds me of the sperm who fools the egg:

"Candygram"

"Landshark"

(You gotta be old to know these SNL references."