Does anyone here have information on the two other evenst that Daniele
Passerinit talk about :
1- Ugo Abundo team conference  at IIS Pirelli on that 20th of October

2- and a "very interesting, very high scientific value" that seems leaked
by "MISTERI" commentator...
http://www.lenrforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=669(supposed before the
20)