Still, I also have some stainless steel yarn (12 micron wire, 2x275 
strands) and it would be fun to use a nickel cathode with the 
stainless as an anode and see what it does to some LR-115 radiation 
detectors. 

I have done this with several solvents, potash, sodium hydroxide, and weak acid 
(vinegar ect.).
What I got was no radiation, no excess energy, and a red slop of ferric 
hydroxide.  In the caustic 
solution the red slop from the stainless still anode does not form as quickly.  
(I.E. drain o does not hurt pipes)
I have also done this under RF stimulation 3 t0 500 mega hertz) .  The result 
is the same.
I have tried it with titanium anodes.  A film forms on the anode and tends to 
cut off the current.


Copper anodes make a green slop.  You have a choice,  Do you want no energy 
with a red or a green slop.


I still have more ideas to try but I have lost interest and motivation.


Frank Znidarsic



Reply via email to