On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax
<a...@lomaxdesign.com>wrote:

I don't think Oriani used "control cells." I think you made that up, Eric,
> by not reading his paper carefully. If I'm wrong, I'd appreciate
> correction, but I did review this fairly carefully before, looking as well
> at Kowalski's attempt to replicate. Kowlaski was not able to see the effect
> that Oriani had claimed.

It's entirely possible that I made that up.  ;)   I'll have to reread the
Oriani paper and then read Kowalski's writeup and then get back to you once
I have more context.  Can you provide a link for Kowalski's replication?

Eric