On 10/25/2012 03:33 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:

Yup. But I agree with Alan Fletcher that Rossi does tend to come through on his "technical hints." His track record is remarkably good. His flamboyant personality gets in the way and we fail to notice this.

He's also really good at sticking to a schedule, which is a trait that most R&D companies lack. He told us back in January, 2011, that he would build a 1 mw plant for delivery in October, and he stuck to it. This tells me that he has experience managing large projects and sticking to a tight schedule and budget. This demonstrates competence and is not a trait in con artists. It's one of the more credible parts of his personality.

Craig