Seeing that we have this thread going :

Joseph Fine
October 25th, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Andrea Rossi,

You said you will soon provide information about the new 1 MW Hot Cat.
I have not yet made a volume estimate of the Hot-Cat (1 MW).
But I think the 1 MW Hot Cat will have 90 to 100 modules.
Some one commented on E-Cat World that Apple might buy Leonardo Corporation and rename the E-Cat the “I-Cat”.
Please say it isn’t so!

Joseph

Andrea Rossi
October 25th, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Dear Dr Joseph Fine:
The Hot Cat will have 72 modules and the whole generator will stay in 1 cubic meter of volume. I suppose.
Very important progree is in course.
About what “might” be: if I might have 6 balls, I could be a flipper.
Warmest Regards

Adrian Monk
October 25th, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Some comments on E-Catworld are saying (as a joke) that you will light up Red Square or something similar in US on December 21 2012. That is a joke to lower the expectation bar for your news next week.
So if it is not that (is it? ) what can we expect next week in terms of communication to us, fans? A small press release in JONP, a big public press release or no press release at all because you cannot share the news being too confidential?

Andrea Rossi
October 25th, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Dear Adrian Monk:
Next week we will have no particular communications to make. We are working very hard here, in the USA.
Warm Regards,
A.R.