From: Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Oct 28, 2012 4:31 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:A Halloween scare for real

It could be that a super-intelligent computer would prefer to exist alone, or
as the most advanced entity, in order to preserve and impose its superiority.
I take the impression that the Skynet, from the terminator movie, is the only
truly powerful being of the machines whereas the other robots are made with
limited mind so not to question its power. But, this is also the reason why
cannot wipe out humans altogether, since it basically acts alone and its
minions have a very limited behavior.
--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com