Your vision is quite common but I think it is incomplete and typical of
countries experiencing slow growth, slow productivity increase...

Read "the next convergence"
what you describe is the slow growth scenario.
In that case, the wealth concentrate slowly in few hands, that are
determined since the beginning, amplifiying inequality among dynasties

In fast growth system, like what happens in poor countries catching back
developped countries, or in developped countries in ebullience phase of
developpement, with huge gain of productivities the sequence is the
following :

incumbent operators, rich dynasties, fight to maintain their old advantage,
and follow old rules. They obtaine expected gain of their wealth, few%. as
in a slow growing economy.

unepredicatable agents, lucky, creative, stupid, crazy, try crazy solutions
to be rich... very few succeed, get very rich, but they kill a dozen of
incumbent dynasties or incumbent operator each. They gat a share of the
productivity increase stollen to the incumbent operators, but distribute
part of it to the masses. thos innovators become the incumbent, protecting
their asset...

the new or old incumbet get toasted by newcommers who redistribute their
wealth, only keeping part for themselves...

Capitalism wors quite fairly if advantage is temporary.
It is temporary only if innovation happens , and kill old non-innovative
incumbents.

LENR will disintegrate some incumbent, make some billionaires, and
distribute the wealth to the masses... until there is nothing more to
innovate.