At Resilience.org (was Energy Bulletin), the article "Science's Evil Twin" by Ugo Bardi. This piece of trash takes the 'toxic science' approach:

http://www.resilience.org/stories/2012-11-19/science-s-evil-twin

I have enormous respect for the many contributors at Resilience, but this guy does damage to their image.

I dearly want to reply myself but I don't have the depth to pull it off -I am sure I would just look like a demented juvenile fan, and make it worse!

Oddly, I am quite sympathetic with the real problem CF will present to the whole (resilience, peak oil, peak everything, de-growth) scene. By re-enabling the endless growth paradigm, CF will hasten (okay, may well hasten) the utter collapse of our civilization. And maybe Dr. Badi sees that. Or maybe he's just another Denier.

Anybody up for this?  At least go read it...

Ol' Bab  (Dave Babcock)