Arnaud,

Looks like 240V max and 4A max was used by Godes in phase 1.  The RMS
current is 12 mA.

More recently, looks like his circuit has capacity up to 35A (doesn't
specify the voltage) and a minimum pulse width of 250 ns.

I'd be happy just replicating the phase I for now.

Looks like those transistors could get in the range of ~313 ns pulse width
from looking at the data sheet @ 300V and 9.5A.

If I understand you correctly, are you saying you could use a second PWM
signal to turn all the gates off to get the dead time?

Thanks,
Jack