I sincerely hope that our civilization is prepared for a possible Carrington
event - that could dwarf any global warming effects. Another point, not often
admitted is the possible influence of the TBTJ banks - which largely control
governments. They want to profit from running carbon tax/permit exchanges.  JP
Morgan already profits from running food stamp programs for the US government.

It is reported that Lloyd Blankfein now has Secret Service protection against
'aggressive' questioners/reporters. When the Occupy movement was in the
headlines,  Big Banks gave "spontaneous" donations to NYC police causes to keep
protesting riffraff away from their private mansions.