I I can be critic on LENR community, like on mainstream science community,
is that F****G mania to focus on THEORY...

NOT HAVING A THEORY IS NOT A REASON TO IGNORE A FACT

you learn that when you are a kid interested in science...
Me too I want to be abrasive because it seems that most science community
is incompetent... or simply badly educated. the worst is that being
intelligent and competent they can be toxic.

what I have seen in science around LENR is LAZY people...

some reject facts because they don't find a theory to explain them.

some invent an ad-hoc theory that have no real foundation, because they
don't find a theory...

the fact is that today we need more experimental results, and more
physicists who dare to work on LENR, to make a better theory...

today QM is so badly mastered that QM is not incompatible with LENR... we
don't know and we should accept it...

and it have NO RELATION with usability, and hope to make it working... just
need engineers... we have it, and it will take 5 years to be put on the
market at usual speed... still 3 years to go. hope less.