Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2013, at 11:02, Nigel Dyer <l...@thedyers.org.uk> wrote:

> Is there anything in the detail that would support (or otherwise) the LENR
> proposal?

Nothing clear that I can see. I would be interested in seeing the behavior of
the batteries at high altitudes characterized.

If there was a significant increase in average operating temperature, that
would lend credence to a possible connection between average operating
temperature and ionizing radiation.  At that point it would be necessary to
rule out known effects. But we would be one step closer to LENR theories that
posit a relationship between certain types of ionizing radiation (e.g., x-rays)
and anomalous heat.

Eric