Daniel, we are not communicating. Do you understand the law of conservation of momentum that applies to all nuclear reactions? That is the only thing I'm discussing. When a nuclear reaction occurs, the energy must be communicated to the rest of the world and momentum must be conserved in the process. Quarks and gluons have no role in this requirement. These are particles within the nucleus and are not emitted as separate entities.

Ed