Dr. Storms, would you be able to identify the difference between a NAE
sample and a failing sample?  If so, you could ask researchers to send you
samples of both failures and successes and maybe you can find the signature
that leads to replication at will.  That would make you the most valuable
LENR human on the planet, heh heh...  ;-)
Kevin O