The science, technology and even economics are all published in AIAA peer
reviewed journals in papers whose arithmetic has withstood the test of
decades.  Limited by intellectual property rights, they are now openly
advertised in the prospectus for Planetary Resources.

What I'm talking about isn't even as secret as was the Manhattan project,
where significant technical problems involving isotope separation, critical
mass and implosion systems had to be developed in secret.  The military
value of asteroid husbandry is at least as great as the military value of
nuclear weaponry.

You, on the other hand, have shown no homework.  Only oracular rhetoric
regarding everything from hurricanes to sinkholes -- and let us not forget
that you intersperse these comments with "joking" asides regarding a
variety of other phenomena that are as substantiated as your "serious"
claims, so that it appears your entire presence here may be one big joke on
vortex-l.

Is it?