 Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 17:55:05 -0400
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Fwd: CMNS: only a perfect LENR theory should attack other
theories
From: jedrothw...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

I don't remember be cranky with Krivit.
It doesn't take much to set him off. He thinks the worst of me, and many others.

 I was disgusted and dumbfounded at his approach, which I explained in the same
way I explain similar feelings here on Vortex. The exaggeration he describes is
totally in Krivit's mind.

That it is.
  I'm also at a loss as to how an expression of a personal opinion about Krivit
to Krivit can be slanderous.

He's just being silly. Don't fret about it.
I get the impression he does not have much experience in academia, science or
engineering. People such as you, Mel Miles and Pam Boss follow the rules of
academic discourse to a T. Also, you punctuate properly, and you use the
correct units of measurement. Believe me, I notice stuff like that!

Even when you are cranky -- and who isn't, from time to time?!? -- no one has
ever had cause to complain about you.