Mark,

I like the idea of many individual oscillators being able to take the energy if
that is possible.  Each of these would have to be at a frequency that is far
lower than is normally emitted if a highly energetic gamma is to be replaced.
Low frequency oscillators tend to operate a lower speeds by definition and I
wonder how quickly the normal high frequency photon would be emitted.  Do you
have any idea as to why the atom would be coaxed into the slower response than
usual?

The only way I can understand an operation of this type is to assume that the
nuclei are connected electro magnetically to a strong degree.  Maybe entangled
would work, but the coupling would need to be strong.  And if entangled, a very
large number of resonators would need this coupling to share the load
adequately.

I need a better understanding of how a large amount of energy contained within
an excited nucleus can find alternate paths of escape.  The gammas tend to
dominate escape from plasmas.  A metal matrix is far different than a plasma
cloud.

Dave