From: Eric Walker [mailto:eric.wal...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 8:21 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:A pile of clues... should be obvious by now!

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 11:18 AM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

The only way I can understand an operation of this type is to assume that the
nuclei are connected electro magnetically to a strong degree.  Maybe entangled
would work, but the coupling would need to be strong.  And if entangled, a very
large number of resonators would need this coupling to share the load
adequately.

Dave, while we're taking bets, let me add in mine -- about gammas, my bet
agrees largely with Jones's and yours.  The important detail is that gammas
only occur via secondary reactions.

<deleted>

Eric

[1] http://phys.org/news/2013-04-quarks-dictate-proton.html