As a pragmatic skeptic, I'm looking for a cold fusion anomaly of any kind
that has been described in exhaustive detail and which Believer's and
Agnostics have discussed throughly and have been unable to discount -- I
submit that the paper that Jed Rothwell cites in this thread is very sparse
on details -- are there any other reports that describe these 7 runs, of
which 2 seemed to give excess heat?

The claims about Toyota's successes are indeed extraordinary evidence:

" They achieved high reproducibility, routinely triggering boil offs in 64
cells at a time. The work culminated with cells that ran for weeks at
boiling temperature, at 40 to 100 W. See:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RouletteTresultsofi.pdf  [ 9 pages ]

This project was terminated because of politics and disputes over money
between Toyota and other companies, not because the research itself
failed."  -- Jed Rothwell

"Roulette, T., J. Roulette, and S. Pons. Results of ICARUS 9 Experiments
Run at IMRA Europe.

in Sixth International Conference on Cold Fusion, Progress in New Hydrogen
Energy. 1996. Lake Toya, Hokkaido, Japan: New Energy
and Industrial Technology Development Organization, Tokyo Institute of
Technology, Tokyo, Japan.

RESULTS OF ICARUS 9 EXPERIMENTS RUN AT IMRA EUROPE
T. Roulette, J, Roulette, and S. Pons
IMRA Europe, S.A., Centre Scientifique
Sophia Antipolis, 06560 Valbonne , FRANCE

INTRODUCTION

We describe herein the construction, testing, calibration and use of a high
power dissipation calorimeter
suitable for the measurements of excess enthalpy generation in Pd / Pd
alloy cathodes during the electrolysis of heavy water electrolytes at
temperatures up to and including the boiling point of the electrolyte.

With the present design, power dissipation up to about 400W is possible.

Excess power levels of up to ~250% of the input power have been observed
with these calorimeters in some experiments. Extensions of the design to
include recombination catalysts on open and pressurized cells will be the
subject of a future report."

2 of 7 runs, months long, gave excess heat.
no details about how the Pd cathodes were prepared and changed.
no references are given.
how qualified are T. and J. Roulette?"

Did Joshua Cude ever comment on this report?

within the fellowship of service,  Rich Murray