I'd venture to make a suggestion, or request.   Not to disparage or
discourage all that goes on here, but to encourage also maybe a slight veer
to the left (right?).  Admittedly, I have not read anywhere near all the
papers available (and don't understand most of  them very well anyway) but
It seems like it could be fruitful to initiate a new 'Symposium'  that the
experts could occasionally contribute a piece to
.  I'd like to hear more about the nature of the NAE and also what kinds of
new (and old) methods and knowledge from  a plethora of aspects could
profitably be conjectured about.  e.g. what do we really know about
Celani's 'prepared' wire,  or Parchamanazad's Pd lattices, Piantelli;s
etc.  Especially interesting, I think, would be to bring in a raft of
findings from the recent literature on Material Science, especially nano,
and metallurgy, nanophotonics, 'manufactured' atom structures, and the
like.
(Hopefully soon we might also be able to even tear into one of Rossi's cats
and reverse engineer the nano and/or microparticles),