The standard skepticism that any scientist should have, wishing to explore,
to look at the evidence, to experiment and refine, is , from what I've
seen, welcome here. What is not is blindly saying, THis cannot be true, and
then, THEN, after deciding something is false, going about poking every
hole in it possible.  Should the same arguements be made from a point of,
Did you consider this, did you take that into account, how can we refine
this and make it a BETTER model, then there wouldnt be an issue, I believe.