I think we need to consider two types of skeptics. If a person does not even believe the validity of the subject being discussed, what can that skeptic contribute. If CF is not real, what is the point of discussing why or how it works? The second kind of skeptics works by considering the basic idea being true, but have questions about the details. Cude is not interested in the details of CF because none of the details are correct. I suggest this kind of skeptic is a waste of time once the basic idea is accepted.

Ed Storms