Jed said:

Some results are easy to interpret and some are hard. I do not have the
slightest idea what to make of the Higgs boson, or what significance it
might have.

Axil responds:

If a new experimental result might be applicable to LENR, it is essential
that a LENR experimenter research this curious and clearly applicable
result no matter where the result comes from. And too hard is not an
acceptable excuse.

I have found a result that shows 10s of terawatts of power concentration in
the small volume between nano-particles. If a researcher had any get up and
go or even if he suffered from the slightest case of mild curiosity, the
LENR researcher should make it his business to look into the reasons for
such high power concentrations.

Or the overly satisfied researcher could just relax and rest well satisfied
on the laurels of his current theory. Such a moribund attitude does not
serve the goals of LENR well.