I wrote:

> If he only increased the concentration of one rare isotope, without
> eliminating the others, I assume that would work.

The point being that present day isotope separation techniques work by
processing the same material over and over again, gradually increasing the
concentration of the desired isotope at each stage. That is what Bockris
told me. That is what various other sources say. So if you only want a
semi-pure concentration with one isotope at greater concentration than the
natural distribution, you do not need to process the sample over and over
again. This would greatly lower costs I believe.

I doubt that Rossi's reactor would need monoisotopic metal. His reactors
are not known for having pure material or clean-room grade construction.